Spreading Peace through Photography

The Secret to Peace

 This month I would like to share how we can find peace through photography.  I will post some photography that has given me peace.  Please ...

Sunday, May 22, 2022

Spotlight on Student- Greg Funderburg

 Spotlight on Student

Greg Funderburg


I’m so proud of all of my students who are making a positive difference in our world, and I wanted to recognize a new week every week. This week I would like to recognize Greg Funderburg.  Greg has recently become a children’s author of the book Jeremiah’s New Beginning!  This has been a dream of his for a long time, and he worked so hard to make it happen, and we are so proud!  Since July 2013, Greg has been WTVC News Channel 9 morning/noon anchor in Chattanooga, Tennessee. He was voted Best of the Best T.V. Personality by readers of the Chattanooga Times Free Press and Best T.V. Personality in Chattanooga Business Elite’s Black Excellence Awards in 2021.  Greg is also a motivational speaker who enjoys speaking to young people about the importance of getting an education, setting goals, and staying optimistic.  Thank you, Greg for all you are doing to share your talents and gifts to make such a positive impact on our world! You are an inspiration!  You can follow Greg on Facebook and Instagram and purchase his book Jeremiah’s New Beginning on Amazon and many other sites.  


No comments:

Post a Comment