Spreading Peace through Photography

The Secret to Peace

 This month I would like to share how we can find peace through photography.  I will post some photography that has given me peace.  Please ...

Sunday, June 12, 2022

Spotlight on previous student- Patrice Carter

 Spotlight on a previous student- Patrice Carter



     I will always remember Patrice for her kindness. I never heard her say anything bad about anyone, so I’m not surprised that she is working as a Mental Health Therapist (School Based). She is able to provide mental health services to children/adolescents while at the schools. As needed, she also helps out with outpatient services during the summer.


     She chose this occupation because of all that is going on in this world.  She 

wanted to make sure that our children/adolescents are equipped with the right skills to cope.  Every day, I see the need for this.  With a pandemic and so much violence in the world, it is not surprising that more and more children have had mental health issues, and need help.


     Her career as a mental health therapist (school based) allows her to do just that, while in a school setting. She is very passionate about mental health and enjoys being a part of the process of witnessing first hand how children/adolescents begin to thrive when given the correct tools, guidance, and encouragement to utilize those skills.  She also provides a listening ear to help guide them through the challenges of life.  She said at times her work can be very challenging, but Patrice never gives up on these precious children!  I’m so proud of Patrice and so happy she is working to help children who need someone like her, who is kind and compassionate.  Thank you, Patrice for making a positive difference in our world!  Our world is better because of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment